- This event has passed.
Estimating Consistency – Documenting Damage
October 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Any attendees please complete the pre-work prior to the class.
This course is designed to review and refine the Estimators’ skills relative to collision repair estimating. The participant will learn how to optimize profitability per repair order, while complying with insurer DRP requirements. Participants will be asked to write an estimate in advance of the course, and participants will critique one another’s estimates for thoroughness. Role-playing will allow the participants a chance to practice the various skills that have been taught.
- Better understand the value of writing a thorough, consistent estimate
- Be aware of various techniques available to create fair and reasonable estimates/appraisals
- Understand how to evaluate frame, suspension, and mechanical damage
- Understand which P-page items should be included on an estimate
- Understand the fundamentals of negotiating as it relates to claims management
- Become better prepared to justify tough-to-negotiate items
- Appreciate and understand the importance of measuring sales mix (scorekeeping)
- Understand the need to follow all OEM procedures and specifications in developing your detailed Repair Plan
Akzo Nobel Team
Drew Holdren SC / Cell# 1-540-597-0536