- This event has passed.
BASF Paint Booth Optimization Seminar Presented by John Shoemaker
December 9, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
How can you optimize your paint booth and move through repairs more efficiently? Find out by tuning into John Shoemaker’s virtual presentation coming up on December 9 about his refinish solution program that benefits all technicians and shop owners. Topics for discussion will include:
- Validating refinishing equipment including the paint booth
- Inspecting repairs as they arrive in the paint department to ensure they are ready for refinishing
- Using tech sheets to maximize performance of refinishing products
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure technicians create a repeatable process
- Discussion of proper booth loading to increase paint hours per booth cycle
- Using teamwork to make booth change overs to increase booth cycles per day
- Final inspecting repairs to ensure they present a blemish free paint finish to the reassembly team
John Shoemaker is a Business Development Manager for BASF Automotive Refinish Division with over 35 years experience in the collision industry. To learn more about John’s extensive background, visit his page on LinkedIn.