We are now hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist in our Roanoke, VA office!
Blue Ridge Color Company, Inc. is a distributor of automotive collision repair supplies and parts headquartered in Roanoke, VA. We have distribution centers in VA, TN, SC, and NC.
The Accounts Receivable specialist reports, plans, files, inputs data into systems, processes credit cards, generates reports and completes other administrative duties. They will record payments to customer’s accounts and maintain accounts receivable records by performing the following duties:
- Entering cash receipts and updating accounts receivable by customer.
- Answering accounts receivable phone inquiries and follow ups.
- Calling and/or emailing customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Resolve collections by reviewing customer payment plans, payment history, and credit line.
- Honesty and reliability
- Team-oriented, Customer service oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Hours of operation are 8AM – 5PM, Monday through Friday
- No weekends
- Applicant must pass a criminal background check
- Pre-hire drug screening
Blue Ridge Color Company offers all full-time team members a competitive benefits package including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, Simple IRA, and short-term disability.
Check out our website at www.blueridgecolor.com !
If you are unable to complete our employment application online, please visit our office located at 7727 Garland Circle Roanoke, VA 24019 to pick up a pre-printed application.